April Full Moon Ceremony
A full moon ceremony is a powerful opportunity for connecting with yourself or whatever it is that Lights you up and empowers you to shift and heal the things that are no longer serving you. It’s a night of celebration, releasing, and gratitude!
* Create sacred space around a sacred fire
* Ground ourselves with a guided meditation
* Wisdom teachings
* Release blockages and the emotions around it into the fire
* Set new intentions
* Give thanks and gratitude
* Close ceremony then howl at the moon
We will be outside around a fire but dress warm. There will be chairs for seating and room for sitting closer to the fire but blankets/pillows/bolsters are encouraged for added comfort. Please bring a pen and journal/paper. Hot tea and a light snack provided.
Date: Weds April 8th
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Location: Left Coast Art Studio
2191 Ironwood Ave
Morro Bay, CA
Limited spaces so register today!